Thursday 1 November 2007

Poster Project.

Think i have finally got my idea sorted, going to use the idea of masks. I got to this idea by looking at the idea of racial prejudice. The idea that racists don't look past the colour of the skin, and so their view of these people is distored or masked. And then the text i am going to have is, "Don't let colour of skin mask Identity"
I hope this works! I have a crit on it tomorrow so if i do work on it tonight and discover that it does not work, then im in a bit of a muddle. But, i think i am going to be happy with this piece, the best work i have done since being here anyway.
Last night was so fun, suffering a bit today, thankfully had quite a painless day at college, but am looking forward to a nap when i get back :)
I just read back on my blog and i know im dyslexic, but my grammar is terrible! I know the correct grammar but i just type as if i am talking and dont really think too much about spelling and punctutation and what not.
Back to illustrator Induction!
x